HAVE QUESTIONS?Ask Our Garden Pro's
- Plant of the Month – Fairy Tails
- Pumpkins, Pumpkins and More Pumpkins!
- Make a Pallet Garden for Fall
- Pumpkin Carving Templates
- Reseed Stressed Out Lawns
- Overseed Warm-Season Lawns with Annual Ryegrass
- Plant Cool Season Veggies Now
- How to Grow Swiss Chard
- Changing Your Hydrangea’s Color
- Preparing Your Plumerias for Winter
- Fall on the Wild Side
- Nip Lawn Weeds in the Bud
- The Classic Look of Groundcovers
- The Beauty of Fall and Winter Annuals
- How to Sharpen Your Pruner
- Ramona Valley Wine Region Magazine
STILL GOOD READS:
preparing your plumerias
It is important to provide proper care during the winter for your plumerias to survive and see another spring. They go dormant during the winter months in Southern California.
To prepare your plumeria for cooler weather and continue to care for them during the cooler months ahead, follow some basic guidelines…
reseed stressed out lawns
If you have a cool season lawn, summer is bound to stress it out. While the high temps are great for us, lawns tend to end up looking thin, bare and brown in spots. Think of it as lawn sunburn. The good news is that there’s an easy fix that will have your lawn green, full and fluffy again. And it doesn’t involve gooey lotions and saying “Ow!” a lot. Rather than start from scratch, revive your lawn by reseeding it.